Renowned for its culinary elegance and finesse, Toqué! has expanded its expertise into an all-new concept that is just as appetizing, but accessible for all budgets: Brasserie T! The menu that overflows with tempting little morsels such as tartars, “gratin dauphinois”, “saucisson en brioche” and devilled eggs, and the décor is nothing less than ultra-design. Would its location, just below the Musée d’art contemporain, have anything to do with it? Whatever the inspiration, the location and the food both promise to delight.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 60
- Group capacity: 60
Daily, 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 24, 25, 26 and Jan 1.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Bar on site
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Green Policy
The restaurant implements some notable sustainable practices:
- Great majority of products are local (directly from vegetable producers or from the restaurant Toqué!)
- Many organic wines
- Water filtered and carbonated on site (Q Water)
Montréal, QC H2X 2J4