Renowned for its culinary elegance and finesse, Toqué! has expanded its expertise into an all-new concept that is just as appetizing, but accessible for all budgets: Brasserie T!
Just like at Toqué!, it features local products and the wine list includes many organic wines. The menu overflows with tempting little morsels such as tartars, “gratin dauphinois”, “saucisson en brioche” and devilled eggs, and the décor is nothing less than ultra-design. Would its location, just below the Musée d’art contemporain, have anything to do with it? Whatever the inspiration, the location and the food both promise to delight.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 60
- Group capacity: 60
Daily, 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 24, 25, 26 and Jan 1.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- New Cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2X 2J4