Chez l'Épicier serves a menu combining freshness, creativity, and sophistication to a local and international clientele. For over 18 years, Chef ans owner Laurent Godbout has reinvented Québec gastronomy with regional accents, continually offering delightful dishes. Part bistro, part dining room, Chez l'Épicier is also a fine grocer where various seasonal local products are available for purchase.
- Number of private rooms: 2
- Capacity of the largest private room: 130
- Group capacity: 100
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 25 and Jan 1.
The bar area open at 4 PM.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Private rooms
- Parking ($)
- More than $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- New Cuisine
- Green Policy
The restaurant implements some notable sustainable practices:
- 75% of products are local, seasonal, sustainable fishing
- Many organic wines
- Fine deli products from Québec and elsewhere
Montréal, QC H2Y 1H3