Espace La Fontaine
A gathering place par excellence in the heart of the bucolic Parc La Fontaine, Espace La Fontaine is the ideal place to hold business meetings, conferences, private parties, weddings, launches, film shoots, happy hours, etc. The Espace offers healthy and affordable bistro-style cuisine and has a liquor license. Its rooms are bright and spacious with a modern décor. Rentable with turnkey service: audio visual equipment, catering. Easily accessible by car (parking available), public transport, bicycle, or on foot.
- Number of private rooms: 6
- Capacity of the largest private room: 150
- Group capacity: 150
Wed, Thu, Fri, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sat, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sun, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 25 and Jan 1.
Reservations required for groups of 25 or more. Closed until May 1 due to construction work.
- Total access for persons with disabilities
- Private rooms
- Less than $20 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
- Eco-friendly products
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan 2010-2015
- Green Policy
<p>The restaurant implements important eco-friendly practices:</p><ul> <li>Most products are local and seasonal</li> <li>Compostable takeout containers</li> <li>Accessibility in place for families and the disabled</li> <li>Fair trade coffee</li> <li>Active participation in neighbourhood life through numerous cultural activities</li></ul>
Montréal, QC H2L 0C7