Les Affamés offers brunch, lunch, as well pastries and cakes made with market-fresh local products and inspiration from here and abroad. Game, seafood, fish, and veggies are on the menu, and beverages include organic and fair trade coffees, house sodas, and organic wines. The atmosphere is welcoming, relaxed, and jazzy. Group tasting menus are available.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 49
- Group capacity: 49
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Wed, Thu, 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Fri, Sat, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, Sat, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.<br />Closed: Easter Monday, Dec 24, 25, 26 and Jan 1.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- New Cuisine
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan 2010-2015
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H1V 1X1