This restaurant serves up creative interpretations of traditional Turkish cuisine. With meat, seafood, dairy products, vegetables, and grains, the kitchen brings together the flavours of the Far East and the Mediterranean. Specialties include mezze, rack of lamb, and manti (beef dumplings topped with a yogurt sauce and spiced butter). The extensive wine list completes the dining experience in this friendly Verdun establishment.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 75
- Group capacity: 30
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, Sat, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 25.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H4G 1Y2