Le Marché Italien Le Richmond
In a refurbished industrial building from the 1880s, guests can appreciate a glass of wine with antipasti at the bar, enjoy a full meal in the bistro, and find exclusive products as well as a selection of foods to take home. The boutique space offers lifestyle products for the home and a gift-wrapping service. A catering service is also available.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 100
- Group capacity: 80
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Sun, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 25 and Jan 1.
Table d'hôte menu: Monday to Friday, lunch and dinner and Saturday night. Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Parking for Buses
- Free Parking
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan 2010-2015
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H3J 1T9