In an historic building on Place Jacques-Cartier in Old Montréal is Rodizio Brasil, a Brazilian restaurant with a Rodizio style of service comprising more than 10 kinds of meat served at the table on large skewers, cut directly onto the plate, and offered with a buffet of salad, rice, beans, and fries. An extensive international wine list and a lively atmosphere complete the dining experience. Samba shows are available upon request for groups in this mix of modern and traditional. An outdoor terrace is perfect for pleasant gatherings.
- Number of private rooms: 4
- Capacity of the largest private room: 110
- Group capacity: 110
Tue, 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Latin America
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan 2010-2015
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2Y 1C2