Located in the luxurious St-Sulpice Hotel, in Old Montréal, Restaurant Sinclair offers savoury and contemporary French gastronomy with a selection of fresh, quality ingredients that honour local and seasonal cuisine. An extensive wine list includes many private imports. A glassed-in patio provides for an exclusive atmosphere all year long, and a lounge bar welcomes you for cocktails. Chic, modern, and elegant, the venue also houses banquet rooms for a variety of events. A DJ is available for special occasions.
- Number of private rooms: 3
- Capacity of the largest private room: 110
- Group capacity: 110
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Daily, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, Sat, noon to 3:30 p.m.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2Y 2V5