Sir Winston Churchill Pub Complex
Founded in 1967 by John Vago, the Winston Churchill Pub is regarded as the founding establishment of Crescent Street and remains a Montréal landmark to this day. Twelve years later, he turned the second floor of the pub into Winnie’s – a bar with the cozy, inviting atmosphere of a living room. The Karina Club Lounge opened its doors in 1999 to ring in the new millennium and continues to welcome those looking to dance the night away in addition to serving banquet-style suppers and cocktails. Today, the Complex is considered a Crescent Street cornerstone of nightlife and entertainment.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 1000
- Group capacity: 1000
Daily, 11:30 a.m. to 3 a.m.
Karina Club Lounge: Friday and Saturday 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H3G 2B2