Montréal’s food scene is still going strong. Restaurants have new procedures to ensure safety and comfort.
- Tables are positioned two meters apart inside and one meter apart outside. In some cases, transparent barriers have been installed between tables.
- Plexiglass barriers at cash registers and contactless payment (often at customer’s table).
- During summer, exterior seating as much as possible.
- Restaurants must close before 2 A.M. and alcohol can only be served until midnight.
- Number of people allowed per table is limited.