Open year-round, the Jean-Talon Market is one of the largest open-air markets in North America. Its smells, colours and flavours have attracted crowds since 1933.
In any season, people come to get fresh and local products, but also to be tempted by discoveries of terroir products from here and elsewhere.
In this friendly atmosphere, the Jean-Talon Market offers a conference room with a reception hall (including a full kitchen) available to host up to 200 people, an ideal spot for corporate events. The management of the hall, known as the Salle Mandoline, is undertaken by the non-profit organization, La Tablée des chefs.
Meeting planning capacity
Number of meeting rooms by capacity
- Number of meeting rooms (under 150): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (151 to 500): 1
Maximal capacity by configuration
- Maximum capacity - theatre/cocktail: 120
- Maximum capacity - banquet: 115
- Maximum capacity - school: 50
Number of meeting rooms: 2
Surface area of the largest room: 176 m² / 1900 ft²
Total surface area for exhibition: 505 m² / 5440 ft²
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Electricity and Telephone
- Caterer - Your Choice
- Parking ($)
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2S 3S3