Au Petit Extra
Solidly established in an area less frequented by tourists, Au Petit Extra has an identity all its own. For 35 years now, the friendly bistro adjacent to the Cabaret du Lion d’Or is defined by its urban vibe and French cuisine—classic and affordable—that have for a long time earned widespread acclaim from an eclectic clientele.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 115
- Group capacity: 50
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Mon, Tue, Wed, 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Thu, Fri, Sat, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Sun, 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.<br />Closed: June 24, Dec 25 and Jan 1.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Menu for Groups
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2L 1S7