Inspired by the great Parisian pubs and renowned for its lively atmosphere, Brasserie 701 invites you to share memorable meals in an elegant setting of grandiose Neoclassical-style architecture. Every day, from breakfast to dinner, not to mention brunch served on Saturdays and Sundays, the menu features the classics of French pubs.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 115
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Fri, Sat, 6:30 a.m. to 0 a.m.
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2Y 2X6