Brutopia, brasseur artisan
For more than 20 years, Brutopia has been offering guests a wide choice of beers, all brewed using natural ingredients. The microbrewery also serves its self-styled Brutapas cuisine, a delicious menu of finger foods sure to please every palate. Guests can choose from three different levels of seating as well as three different terraces and can tune into the rock, pop or blues performances featured every night.
- Number of private rooms: 3
- Capacity of the largest private room: 340
- Group capacity: 125
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Sat, 2 p.m. to 3 a.m.; Thu, Fri, noon to 3 a.m.<br />Closed: Dec 25.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Latin America
- North America
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H3G 2B1