Montréal’s ambassador of Portuguese cuisine. Chic and relaxing, Ferreira Café is an ideal spot for groups wanting to savour delicacies such as oven roasted black cod with porcini powder served with mashed potatoes and grilled oyster mushrooms. The adaptable space has a variety of set-up options, such as half-moon or round table configurations.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 130
- Group capacity: 64
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, noon to 3 p.m.; Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Off the grill
- Fish and seafood
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H3A 1S8