Ensconced in a historic stone building in Old Montréal, Graziella elevates Italian cuisine to a level rarely achieved outside the secrecy of la nonna’s kitchen. The accent here is on fresh, season-influenced northern Italian dishes, with specialties that include osso bucco and red-wine risotto as well as mouthwatering homemade pasta dishes. Graziella offers four private rooms. The restaurant provides customized and contemporary cuisine, a selection of wines from independent vineyards, and access to high-speed Internet with the latest in audiovisual technology.
- Number of private rooms: 4
- Capacity of the largest private room: 80
- Group capacity: 80
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, noon to 2:30 p.m.; Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Liquor permit
- Green Policy
The restaurant implements some notable sustainable practices:
- Majority of products are local and seasonal, 30% organic
- Health aspect: Italian “light” food and reasonable portions
- Exhibits the works of local artists
Montréal, QC H2Y 2E5