Ichigo ichie (one time one meeting) takes its name from the Japanese idiom describing a concept of treasuring moments knowing they will never recur. The izakaya, aka Japanese pub, serves up dishes prepared with mainly organic ingredients and no MSG. Gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options are on the menu. Japanese cocktails and sakes will please the thirsty.
- Number of private rooms: 2
- Capacity of the largest private room: 160
- Group capacity: 160
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Thu, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 0 a.m.<br />Closed: Dec 24, 25 and Jan 1.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Off the grill
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2W 1E9