Under the guidance of Chef Albert Leclair, La Bêtise offers savoury and comforting tapas dishes. Guests can sample a variety of plates, made with fresh and unusual flavours and an Asian touch. The menu offers numerous options: tasting menu, à la carte, table d’hôte, and more. The wine list includes a diverse selection that pairs nicely with menu items, and eccentric cocktails are available as well. The ambiance is stylish and friendly.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 60
- Group capacity: 60
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 25 and Jan 1.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Bagels, smoked meat and poutine
- Off the grill
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
Montréal, QC H2S 2L8