Labonté de la Pomme - Verger & Miellerie
An agritourism family estate in the Lower Laurentians where you can harvest 25 varieties of fruit over the course of the season and enjoy farm activities. The site is known for its authentic Apple Shack, distinguished by its outdoor wood-burning oven and gourmet menu that showcases regional produce. Its artisanal products are sold at the General Store on the estate.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 70
- Group capacity: 70
Mar 3 to Dec 23, 2018: Daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
March and April, Maple Apple Shack; July to October, harvest; December, artisans products and gifts.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Parking for Buses
- Free Parking
- Eco-friendly products
- Green Policy
- Table aux Saveurs du Terroir
Oka, QC J0N 1E0