Two enthusiasts of African culture invite you to discover the gastronomy of a continent that is dear to them. On the menu, simple and creative cuisine, revisited traditional recipes, and typical flavours of sub-Saharan Africa. Chef Maria and her daughter Zoya welcome you in a friendly and warm setting for a unique culinary experience.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 28
Tue, Wed, Thu, 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Fri, Sat, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.<br />Closed: Easter Monday, Dec 24, 25 and Jan 1.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- New Cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2J 2H9