Maggie Oakes - Brasserie Montréalaise
Local produce and fresh ingredients are honoured at Maggie Oakes. The menu offers dishes prepared with simplicity, highlighting the finest Québec products, the best meat, and the highest quality fish. The dining room features a raw seafood bar, an aging cellar for AAA Canadian beef, and a plant wall for herbs and shoots. Located on Place Jacques-Cartier, Maggie Oakes opens onto a magnificent outdoor patio during the summer.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 200
- Group capacity: 50
Daily, 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Total access for persons with disabilities
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- Breakfast and brunch
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2Y 3B3