Located in the heart of the Olympic Park, Maurice Richard Arena bears the name of Montréal Canadiens hockey legend and popular hero Maurice “Rocket” Richard.
After the Bell Centre, the amphitheater has the largest reception capacity in the metropolitan area and it has an Olympic ice surface.
It has a remarkable versatility, warm ambiance, modern and high-quality facilities, and full range of services. The absence of columns means an unobstructed view for all participants, no matter the event.
Maurice-Richard Arena is currently used on a regular basis as the training site of the Canadian short track speed skating team. It also hosts numerous concerts, exhibitions, and national and international competitions.
- International-size rink 100 x 200
- 4,800 spectator capacity
- Rink parterre: 2,500 people
- 8 changing facilities for athletes
- Paid –parking spaces: 1000
- One permanent ticket office, with possibility of two additional ticket offices
- Video feed for mobile television units
- Meeting rooms
- Volunteer area
- Stage for medal ceremonies
- Technical catwalk
- Referees' room
- Media room
- Athlete changing room
- VIP area
- Warm up zone
- Restaurant on site
- Parking ($)
Montréal, QC H1V 3J3